Skip to content ↓

In-Year Admissions

If you have moved to the area recently or would like your child to move schools during the academic year, you will need to submit an in-year application directly to Waltham Forest Admissions and complete the online In-Year Common Application Form for Admission to a Waltham Forest School (iCAF).

In addition to the iCAF, you will need to complete the school’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF).  You can download the form by clicking on the link below or collect an application form from the school office. The completed form should be returned to the Admissions Officer, 140 Shernhall Street, Walthamstow E17 9HU. 

In-Year Supplementary Information Form 2023/2024

If your child has an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) and you want to change their school, contact the SEND Service on 020 8496 6503 or 020 8496 6505.